About Dr Sneha Tirpude
Asthma, Allergy, Lungs Functions Tests & Treatment
Dr. Sneha Tirpude
Consultant Pulmonologist at Ruby Hall Clinic, Lopmudra Hospital, Pune
Dr Sneha Tirpude is one the best Pulmonologist in Pune. She has studied and completed MBBS, MD – Pulmonary Medicine, DNB – Pulmonary Medicine. She has been a practicing Pulmonologist for 13+ years and is Nationally and Internationally trained Pulmonologist. She works as a consultant pulmonologist in Ruby Hall Clinic, Lopmudra Hospital and Aster Specialty Clinic in Pune. She is a Lung specialist who specializes in diagnosing, evaluating and treating diseases and conditions related to lung, allergy, sleep and respiratory related problems. Dr Sneha Tirpude is dedicated to provide best treatment for the patients suffering from asthma and allergy diseases in Pune.
Many of these allergies and illnesses may require long-term treatment plans. Your doctor will work on your treatment plans with other doctors if required. You must consult with a Pulmonologist if your symptoms have not improved with time:
– A cough that doesn’t improve over time (chronic cough).
– Allergic reactions
– Shortness of breath (dyspnea).
– Chest pain or tightness
– Sleep apnea symptoms, like extreme tiredness or loud snoring
A Note from Dr. Sneha Tirpude
You must check up with a pulmonologist near you if you have worsening respiratory symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, chest pain, or a cough that lasts longer than 3 weeks.
- Fellowship in Allergy & Bronchial Asthma Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Hospital (NHS Foundation Trust) Kings College, London (Aug 2015-Oct 2015)
- Apprenticeship in Thoracic Radiology Jankharia Imaging Center, Mumba (7th July 2015-30th July 2015)
- Diplomate National Board (DNB)(Respiratory Medicine) (May 2013)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) (Pulmonary Medicine) Topiwala National Medical College (TNMC) & BYL Nair Hospital,Mumbai (June 2009 – June 2012)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Grant Medical College, Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. (July 2001 – Feb 2006)
- Consultant Pulmonologist Ruby Hall clinic, Pune, India
( Dec 2019 – till date.)
- Consultant Pulmonologist New Era Hospital, Nagpur, India
(Aug 2017-Nov 2019)
- Consultant Pulmonologist Manipal Hospital (NABH),
(Nov 2016 – Feb 2017)
- Consultant Pulmonologist KRIMS hospital, Nagpur India.
(Nov 2015-Nov 2016)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chest Medicine &
EPRC, Seth GS Medical College, KEM Hospital, Mumbai & Group of TB Hospital, Sewree, Mumbai.
(Jan 2013 – July 2015)
- Senior Registrar, Department of Chest Medicine,
Topiwala National Medical College (TNMC) & BYL Nair
Hospital, Mumbai (Aug 2013 – Dec2013)
- Junior Resident, LRS Institute, New Delhi.
(Feb 2009 – April 2009)
- Medical Officer, Sub District Hospital, Chiplun,
(March 2007 – July 2007)
- Internship, various departments in Grants Medical
College, Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
(March 2007 – Feb 2008)
- Anchored and organised the CME title “ PFT and its advances“ At Ruby Hall Clinic in January 2020
- Anchored CME titled ”1st National Conclave on Quality and Excellence in Healthcare in Feb 2020.
- Organised National Conference on COPD update in 2015, at KRIMS hospital, Nagpur.
- Organised National Conference ILD update at KRIMS hospital NAgpur in 2016.
- Participated in Seminar on Practical Asthma on 14th October 2015 at Allergy Academy, King’s College, London.
- Participated in Seminar on Anti IgE on 13th October 2015 at Allergy Academy, King’s College, London.
- Participated in the Seminar on Immunotherapy onthe13th October, 2015 at Allergy Academy, King’s College, London.
- Coordinated One day Continuing Medical Education on Asthma & Allergy Disorders’ at King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India in November 2014 .
- Coordinated One day seminar ‘T.B control in Mumbai- A way forward’ in commemoration of World T.B Day 2013 at K.E.M hospital Mumbai in March 2013
- Attended CME “Interventional Pulmonolgy” at Mumbai in April 2013
- Guest lecture on Common diseases and their prevention, at Community Hall, Mulund Mumbai in June 2013 Attended CME on Pulmonary Hypertension, at Mumbai in July 2010
- Guest lecture on Nutrition at Oil and natural gas corporation Ltd, Uran Office in 2008
- Talk over All India Radio (AIR) on Diabetes Mellitus and Systemic Hypertension 2009
- Certificate of appreciation in health relief and disaster management camp 2007
- Certificate for attending HIV/ AIDS training workshop 2006
- Certificate for attending seminar on revised national tuberculosis program 2007
- Certificate in hospital waste management 2010